"We were in a tight spot with a music track that wasn’t working for a film. We’d worked with a number of composers who couldn’t get it right. I called Paul on a Sunday morning, with a deadline looming. He understood what we wanted immediately, despite it being really confusing for us. Without a fuss, Paul gave us several brilliant options and by Sunday evening, we had precisely the track we were looking for. The client loved the new version and signed it off without any changes (this is unheard of). As well as all of this, Paul is a thoroughly nice chap to work with and he’s obviously an amazingly talented musician."
Chris Lawson (Film Director, IAMINHERE.com)
How Does It All Work? Let's Keep It Simple...
- Use the CONTACT Form to make an initial enquiry and to provide some basic information about your project (i.e. name of artist/band, general outline of project, number of tracks required, stylistic guidelines, project time frame).
- On receipt of this information, Paul will contact you to discuss your requirements in further detail, including all the technical specifications, project procedures and financial proposals – with no obligation, either way, at this stage.
- Once everything has been discussed, and you are happy to proceed, then your project can begin and you can sit back and relax while your tracks are recorded.
- On completion of the project, an MP3 of the drum recording (s), including a guide (processed) reference mix, will be emailed to you.
- The raw (unprocessed) audio stems (WAV) will be emailed to you once the project has been signed off, leaving you free to mix and master the tracks as you wish.
FOR ALL CUSTOM DRUM TRACK ENQUIRIES
JOIN PAUL'S MAILING LIST
To Receive FREE Exclusive Material & Lesson Discounts